Michael G. Donahue, Shareholder in Stark & Stark’s Accident & Personal Injury Group, will present a seminar entitled, Litigating Product Liability Cases in New Jersey, in conjunction with the New Jersey Law Journal as part of their Autumn CLE Package.
The seminar will take place Wednesday October 5, 2011 from 4:00 – 6:00 PM at the Sheraton Edison Hotel Raritan Center in Edison, New Jersey and on Thursday October 27, 2011 from 4:00 – 6:00 PM at the Woodcrest Country Club in Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
Mr. Donnahue will focus his presentation on:
- Is it a case? Using the law and common sense in evaluation and initial investigations
- Selecting the key players: retaining and working with expert witnesses
- Capitalizing on discovery: using traditional and non-traditional techniques to maximize success
- Preparing for trial: witness preparation, demonstrative evidence and focus groups
- Presenting the case: coir dire to verdict
For additional information, or to register for the seminar, please visit the New Jersey Law Journal’s website.